Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+ Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Women Crush Wednesday

I’ll be the first to admit I love a girl who’s confident in her own skin and isn’t afraid to do her own thing! A girl who’s funny and witty and basically a total badass! And since its Wednesday I thought I’d honor Women Crush Wednesday with a few of my own.

Here are some girls who I think are totally awesome and each for their own reasons!
Up first, Jennifer Lawrence! I feel like she probably makes most people’s WCW list and I am no exception. I mean come on its Jennifer Lawrence! She’s kinda like some Goddess and have you ever seen her do an interview? She is absolutely hilarious and real! She doesn’t fit into any mold but her own. Pretty much the coolest.

Next on my list is Kelly Kapowski. Sure a fictional character, but I spent every morning at 7am with her when I was in middle school! She was one of the main reasons I watched Saved by the Bell (okay hunky male co-stars definitely helped but it isn’t Man Crush Monday yet!). I’m pretty sure if I went to Bayside High we’d be best friends!

Third, I have Emma Watson. To me she is just so effortlessly gorgeous and has amazing style. I mean that girl can pull off anything! She just seems to give off a presence of grace and poise – and j’adore it!
 

Veronica Mars, yes another fictional character. But she is a total badass babe and her sass factor is through the roof! I’ve also been pulled in to the TV series (I know about seven years behind!) recently which has put Kristen Bell on my radar.

Beyonce –Queen B. Enough said.
 

Kate Middleton makes my WCW list! She always looks so classy and is like a fresh of breath air whenever I see her on the tabloid magazines. And her life is probably totally glamorous, I mean how could it not be when you're a royal! 

Katy Perry. I love this girl! She is fearless and does whatever she wants! She’s not afraid to do something a bit different and take a couple risks and because of it she has been incredibly successful! And If any girl can look as good rocking a cupcake bra as Katy than miracles do happen.
 
There you have the women who make my Women crush Wednesday list this week! But really any girl who rocks who she is makes my lady lovin list!
Who’s on your Women Crush Wednesday list?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment