Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+ Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

$#*! Jennifer Lawrence Says...

I love J Law! And I love the $#*! she says. Its the kind of laughing so hard you snort milk out of your nose funny!
I feel like girls (including moi!) love this girl not just for her movie roles but for what she says during interviews and at award shows! Shall we review some of her priceless one-liners?

$#*! J Lawrence says

10. “Teenagers only have to focus on themselves – its not until we get older that we realize that other people exist.”

9. “He was at a party, and I turned into a perverted guy. I was like following him into rooms and staring at his ass…He asked me if I was on mushrooms and I said, ‘No. I’m dead sober. This is just me.’” - Referring to meeting (stalking) John Stamos at a party while being interviwed by Conan

8. “I’m a horrible dancer! I’m like a dad at prom. I look like Gumby getting electrocuted.” – so I guess no dance floor for J Law

7."Food is one of my favorite parts of the day!" -- Preach sister!

6.“I’m sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.” – while being interviewed by Jay Leno

5.“If I don’t have anything to do all day, I might not even put my pants on.”  -- What JLaw does in her free time..and no pants are the best pants!

4."You guys are just standing up because you feel bad that I fell and that’s really embarrassing, but thank you.” – After she tripped onstage accepting her Best Actress award.

3."If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet,' I'm like, 'You can go f– yourself." -- Harper's Bazaar Magazine Interview.

2."I was surprised at how little camel toe problem there was. I was expecting a lot more."-- On her Hunger Game's costume

1."I wish this was like Mean Girl's and I could break this up and throw it at all of you!" -- While accepting her People's Choice Award

Seriously this girl is just one hilarious running commentary! You have no idea what to expect to come out of her mouth...probably why she is so freaking amazing!
Jennifer Lawrence you've got my <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment