Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+ Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hair to Beat the Heat

Hey beautiful dolls!
So if any of you have hair like mine (aka a frizzy long lions mane with a life of it's own -- and when I say lions mane I mean it literally because I have red hair!) summer heat is not always the easiest. As someone with long thick wavy.. errr more frizzy hair I've had to learn how to keep it at bay! And don't even get me started when the humidity rolls around. My lions mane then goes from 1 to 10 in about 2 minutes! 
So over the years I've learned that when the hot hot hot days come around my days of wearing my hair are over!
What I have done is created  a pretty extensive repertoire of hair dos for me to fall back on!
I will admit it's taken me a little while to get the hang of doing cute up dos to myself but thanks to the millions of YouTube gurus out there and all their tutorials I've gotten half decent!

Here are some of my fav go-tos that I rely on a lot for day to day during the hot hot hot days when my hair just CAN NOT be down!

Braided Mid-height Bun
(photo from Pinterest)


Low Bow
(photo from Pinterest)


Sleek Bun
(Photo from Pinterest)

A Simple Twist
(photo from Pinterest)

Messy High Bun
(photo from Pinterst)

These are my go-to up dos to keep my hair out of my face when the heat just makes it more of a frizzy sticky mess than it is on its own!
So the next time you can't handle all that hair all up in your face try one of these up dos, they haven't failed me yet!
Xx
Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment