Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+ Blog

Friday, July 11, 2014

Fun Find Friday!

Happy FFF!
Fun Find Friday if you were out of the loop with FFF!
I figured since I spend a lot of time browsing the inter-Web and have stumbled upon some really cool things I would share my fun finds with you all!
Lets roll!
Sometime last week while looking for some baking ideas (don't know what I was thinking...I can't bake!) and I came across these babies!
BACON CRACKERS!
 (http://debbie-debbiedoos.com)
Umm hello this is pure genius! Bacon + Carbs....life can't get much better! This would be an awesome snack/appetizer to bring with you to a party or something. Likely I would eat them all before I got there but I would definitely make sure to Instagram them and then tell everyone how amazing they were and then its kinda like they got to try one themselves...kinda :p 
Check out http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/2014/05/how-to-make-bacon-crackers.html 
NOMOMOMOM!

Staying on the topic of food (one of my favs) another cool find of the week was
DRIED CANTALOUPE
Another brilliant idea! I don't know why this never occurred to me before to try considering my undying love for other dried fruit. But never in a dogs age would I have thought of this! Thank you sweet baby inter-Web for all the amazing things you bring to me!
Just Google how to make dried cantaloupe and oddles and oddles of recipes will pop up!
I first saw it here: http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Make-Dried-Cantaloupe-34910650

Moving away from food (sad I know) another fun thing I found this week online was;

MUST HAVE BEAUTY TIPS TO GET YOU THROUGH THE SUMMER!
These tips are actually really rather quiet great! I often just skip through articles like this but something made me do a double take and click on the link! Glad I did! Some real valuable tips!
See what I am blabbing about here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/candacelowry/must-have-beauty-tricks-to-get-you-through-summer

Something I found that made LOL literally for like ten minutes was;
PREGNANT IGGY PARODY VIDEO 
This amazing Iggy parody video I watched this morning!Please tell me this isn't the best one you've yet!!

HAHAHA you're welcome!

The next is a find I found that is more of a WTF find;
PETITION FOR BEYONCE TO COMB HER DAUGHTERS HAIR!
Um is this real life? Can someone atually petition this? Well apparently you can cause 1700 people have already signed it..WHAT?!?!
Don't believe me? Here it is: http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/somebody-launched-a-petition-to-get-beyonce-to-comb-blue-ivy

Just a few of my finds this week! The internet ahhh what a great place to find fun things...and WTF things like petitions for people to comb their hair lol!
What fun things have you stumbled upon this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment